5 posts in this topic

I'll be down past the bullpen from Friday the 17th about 4ish until Saturday afternoon...evening...in a grey Toyota tundra. Fell free to stop by and see say hi.

Catch 'em up!! I'll be a few miles east of you.

trimic

I think I was next to you this morning. I was in a green F150. Did you leave the beach around 8:00 or so? If I had seen your post sooner, I would have stopped by and spoke.

Oh, I forgot to mention that you were in the EXACT spot I usually tried to fish in last year. I hope that you had as much luck as I usually had there, and that the hole is still there after the winter.

Sorry for the delay in my response...i've been swamped.

It was me in your spot...dude you can always come on over and fish next to me. Its funny, we got on the beach about 4:30 Friday evening and scoped for the "right" spot...and i guess it just happened to be your honey hole.....so I'm happy to know I can read the beach a little.

Caught 100 skates, and between 2 - 4 a.m. had a dogfish blitz....one that I was sure was a rock...it took line and fought like a big boy. It probobally weighed 25 to 30 pounds...good fight but a little dissapointed.

Anywa....to quote Arnold.....i'll be back.:bootyshake: