15 posts in this topic

.....well inna' @12 hrs:confused3:leaving BWI @6am and should arrive in Miami @9am....then onto Gilberts Resort in Key Largo for a day of back-country fishing.......then on friday we drive south to Duck Key, as we are staying at Hawks Cay Resort to fish wth Captian Tom Rowland and Captian Rich Tudor of thr hit TV show Saltwater Experience:happy2:

then on sunday eve we'll head north to my brothers new house in Stuart Florida and fish there for a few days before returning home on tuesday............

I'll have the laptop and cameras wth me, hope to post-up some good fishing reports and pics:icon_thumleft:

Have a safe trip, guys, and catch 'em up!!

WOW, whatta' day we had.....this place is the bomb:icon_thumright::icon_thumright:

this morning Barb and I went backcountry fishing wth Captian Tom Seiling and right away I caught a small Sharpnose Shark on a whole live Mullet........ then @ a 1/2hr later, Barb is hooked-up and she is fighting a Big Fish, we had to chase it down and when we got it up alongside the boat, it was a 120+lb Goliath Grouper, her Biggest fish to date and she did a fantastic job on the rod n' reel:icon_queen:

about a 1/2 hr later, I got bit and the fight was on, a Big Tarpon:happy2:after a 20+ min battle the @140+ lb Silver King was alongside and released back into the wild:)my 1st triple digit Tarpon:icon_thumleft:

I'll post-up some pics when I get a chance... I gotta' Thank Captians Tom Rowland, Rich Tudor and Tom Seiling, Hawks Cay Resort and the crew of the Suffix Saltwater Experience TV Show...Great people, Great food and GOOD-TIMES:hello:

Swweeet!

Bet that Grouper was one heck of a fight! Mt back would have been broken!

WOW.....Great stuff Randy!!!!!! I hope the rest of your trip is as good as the start!

Swweeet!

Bet that Grouper was one heck of a fight! Mt back would have been broken!

Believe me, my back and arms are very sore. I got a callus on my hand now.

Very nice!!!!!! I'm so jealous...I really need some pullage...

no tv filmage.Lots of pics of Randy's tarpon by the photog taking pictures for the weekend.

OUT-FREAKIN-STANDING, guys!!!!!!!!!!!

You two really deserve to have a good time, and it doesn't get much better than that! But, you're KILLING ME making us wait for the pix!!

Enjoy yourselves.

Bob, the pics are only going to make it worse for you...

Stay away from the pics, walk away from the pics.... LOL!!!