DaveH

4 SALE BEACH GET-A-WAY

9 posts in this topic

Dave,

Are you getting another place? Please tell me you're not leaving us for good....

We are trying to hang on. As we continue to cut back to survive the downturn I keep moving this to the end of my things that MUST go list.It would break my heart to sell but if things do not improve we may have to. I will entertain offers.:crybaby2:

short boat ride from Bishopville on the St Martins neck river under the 90 bridge to the Isle of Wight Bay , 15 minutes by car to rt 90 into OC

Hey Dave sorry about the circumstances for sale, maybe you did not post any details about the place because you realy want to keep the place. It looks to be a trailer? Is the lot it sits on rent free or is there a monthly fee? How big is the lot ? How much are you asking? Thanks and good luck

Update: last week we made the trip south to find there was winter damage to the roof. We will call this a handyman special.

1972 12x 60or70 trailer located at Riverview home park in Bishopville Md

2 bedrooms 1 bath

central air works great

Livingroom roof needs repaired, needs new plywood and carpet. needs furnace installed (have new furnace)

lot rent is 350.00 a month which includes water,sewer,garbage, and taxes

waterfront with the only dock in park.

safe location, we go to the boardwalk and leave doors unlocked with fishing rods leaning against trailer most residents are year round

here is some video from several years back...type in the word family as the password.

Please enter password to access this page

MAKE OFFER