4 posts in this topic

:icon_scratch:

"A new federal law is letting thousands of federal convicts out of prison early, and no one is tracking who these felons are or what they do as they return to the streets. A belated April Fool's joke? No, it's true, and it's no joke.

It's all because of a radical policy change making federal inmates convicted of crack charges eligible for reduced prison sentences. Congress allowed the new law to go into effect last month, including a provision that made the reduced guidelines retroactive."

Thank God that the Democrat Congress is finally looking out for the needs of the people, now we just need a Democrat President.:bs::bs:

UH, I don't know about that. After following the debates between the black guy and the old woman I've come to the conclusion both should be in JAIL!:evil4:

I can't believe a bill like this got passed. Hopefully some sort of reform takes place soon.

Let 'em all out.

Legalize it, and TAX THE CHIT out of it.

So many problems would be solved, all the junkies would OD, crime would.....well.....look what happened after prohinition ended...

I would say that the country's financial problems would be solved, but I think that even with an unlimited amount of money, the idiots in DC would manage to screw it up.....