16 posts in this topic

.....almost time for me to punch-out..... go home and load the truck..... grab 10 winks and then........head east to 'da beach 8)

Good luck Randy - wish i was too. Let me know how that 6500B works out! If I'm lucky, i'll be heading to cabelas to pick out my new setup tomorrow.

Tight lines!

lUCKY DOG :lol: It will be next week end 4 me,hope to finaly get the new boat in the water :!: I'm aready counting down.

thanks guys, No Fish caught :| I did get my OSV permit and drove around on AI marking some places on my GPS and got to fish @3 hrs before the rains came. I'll be better prepared for next weekend 8)

I'm glad you were able to get out there. Hopefully, next time will be better.

Randy - how did the 6500 and the 10ft penn cast?

well I'll be back down thursday night 8) are you un-sick yet :?:

Randy - how did the 6500 and the 10ft penn cast?

rod & reel seemed to work-well together but the owner/operator had issues :wink:

well I'll be back down thursday night 8) are you un-sick yet :?:

I'm feeling much better today. I should be "fishable" soon. :up:

good deal Sam, glad to hear it 8) now git down to AI on friday and show me what the hell Im doing wrong :wink:

good deal Sam, glad to hear it 8) now git down to AI on friday and show me what the hell Im doing wrong :wink:

I sure can show ya what you are doing wrong, because I'm doing the same thing! I haven't caught a legal yet this year. :wink:

We need someone like David or Coop to show us how to catch something.

It's easy but bait on hook toss in water after waking up from long nap check to see if your rods are still there with luck and I mean lots of luck pull in skate opps I mean fish...( still can't get over the 13 skate last week :( ) just put in time..and enjoy..

It's easy but bait on hook toss in water after waking up from long nap check to see if your rods are still there with luck and I mean lots of luck pull in skate opps I mean fish...( still can't get over the 13 skate last week :( ) just put in time..and enjoy..

speaking of napping on the beach, how strick are they about that :?: do they have a Napping-Police :?:

when I got my permit last week, Lady-Ranger gave me a stern-warning about Zzzzzzin' on the beach :|

No sleeping on the beach @ night and must actively be doing something, like fishing,,,they are pretty strict, especially in season,,,busy weekends and summer time.

Yeah, the ticket cost me $25.

But hey, it was cheaper than a hotel!

Nah, simply fell asleep and got caught.

Ok figured I'd refresh this thread since I'm watching my clock this afternoon....Today is absolutely dragging by, it feels like it should be midnight already. I can't load the car anymore than it already is, I could always unpack it and inventory everything to make sure I am ready to go, but you know.....it took me long enough to shove 3 surf rods, and 3 smaller rods, cooler, tackle box, waders, clothes, shoes, boots books, cameras all into my little saturn SC2. You know you don't realize how small a car is until you try and fit a 7 1/2' 1 piece rod in it LOL. Good thing the back seats fold down.