1 post in this topic

Hey hey!

I just started fishing about 2 years ago with my boyfriend. He's been fishing his whole life, and got me hooked (no pun intended). :eusa_dance:

Anyways, I am suprising him with a Memorial Day vacation, and want to charter a boat to take him fishing. We live about 5 minutes away from the flats on the Susquehanna in the Chesapeake Bay, and have a jon boat, and started striper fishing last year. This is our first full season doing it, but I was thinking I could charter a boat to take him striper fishing in Delaware (Bethany Beach). My hangup is there are two charter trips I think he'd like. The first is obviously 4 hr. trip of Striper fishing. The second is 4 hr. trip for Bottom Fishing/wreck. They're the same price.

Which one would you all pick? :confused: I'm torn--we could go striper fishing anytime, but at the same time, we haven't been that often yet...and we really enjoy it. We've never been bottom/wreck fishing--I'm not sure what that consists of, and I'm not experienced enough to make this decision. :dontknow:

Any and all input would be appreciated!