Guest Jay

Atlantic Anglers Continue The Legacy

12 posts in this topic

actually it should have been 44lbs, ya'll screwed it up all season and I let it go since I was still in first. I caught the 39lber the week before, also had a 44lb drum so the next closest was really me and me...top 3. I'll be sure to make a stink about it this year since there is some money involved.

:blob1:

Good fun, hope to chase some big ones this year and with the baby a little older maybe get out more.

actually it should have been 44lbs, ya'll screwed it up all season and I let it go since I was still in first. I caught the 39lber the week before, also had a 44lb drum so the next closest was really me and me...top 3. I'll be sure to make a stink about it this year since there is some money involved.

:eusa_naughty: :icon_tongue::icon_rabbit: LMAO!

Man you sound like Sam "Last Year" with the Atlantic Anglers Team

He could not keep up with the Teams Big Catches to log! -he he-

sambeachstrip2-1.jpg Some of the notes we received, when we explained that this was a normal catch outing from the Atlantic Anglers Team.

Where: “WTF!” … “We’re running to the Surf!” … “Is there a points curve?” lol To the classic note: “We’re glad they are not serious” lol

But Ben you did excellent in comparison to Wedge from Long Island the 2007 US Eastern Coast Champion (Which was held in 2006, by an Atlantic Anglers member).

He showed off this Fat Cow, but forgot to log it for scoring.:BangHead:

Which as you know is a simple email and picture.

clear.gif

Team Captain of Long Beach Anglers Mordy “Stooge Slapped the back of his head” for this missed opportunity.

Great job Ben! You busted your butt, and I know you will bust it again this year!

:icon_salut: Nice Job. :)

Thanks Jay

I am always amazed at the amount of World Championship Anglers, that monitor Atlantic Anglers. As you can see the East Coast Champ wanted to make sure we use his pic with his Champ logo :icon_tongue:

But Ben you did excellent in comparison to Wedge from Long Island the 2007 US Eastern Coast Champion (Which was held in 2006, by an Atlantic Anglers member).

He showed off this Fat Cow, but forgot to log it for scoring.:BangHead:

Which as you know is a simple email and picture.

2007EastCoastChamp-1.jpg

Team Captain of Long Beach Anglers Mordy “Stooge Slapped the back of his head” for this missed opportunity.