3 posts in this topic

OK this year I will be doing some traveling. No 4wd for me yet.:angry7: So I am going to be seeing the island on foot. I plan on walking in much further than I usually do. Maybe bullpen, Critters spot, the line, who knows????:blob1::blob1::blob1:

I want to see some new water. I figure to fill my larger cooler with a flat of bunker and get it nice and cold. Then put that flat into my smaller cooler and start walking. Keep going till I find something I like.This May I want to spend some serious time at AI. Gonna be there two weekends and Memorial Day as well I hope.

I can throw a flat in a couple of days so I am talking extended time on the sand here. Any of you guys want to stop by and see the fool walking a beach cart around I might have something good with me. Been into Patron tequila lately......

As usual if anyone wants to buddy up and fish I have the usual deal for a ride out. I supply the bait and gas money, just pm me and we can work it out.

your welcome to hop in the my jeep anytime I am on the island.

I plan to be out every weekend in May, and I might even take a few days off work to fish during the week.

Memorial day weekend I plan to be on the beach extremely early because access that weekend is almost nill.

Jim,

Thanks! I will pm you as we get closer. Looking foward to hitting the beach again.