5 posts in this topic

Sorry I have been up to my eyeballs in stuff for awhile now so I haven't been around. Just got my reels cleaned and they are ready to go!!!! I have not been to the island since Thanksgiving or so I think? Anyway it has been a long time.

Anyone have costochondritis????? It's a chest wall muscle injury that I got throwing 8 and heads over a few days during Thanksgiving. Not too much of a problem really, the area of the injury freaks you out a bit. Right in the middle of your chest. Kind of a dull ache and when it flairs up you can feel it when you take a breath. Makes you think heart problem. Anyway my wife has been after me about a physical this made me go. Just stretching and advil when it flairs up.

I ain't worried about it. Gonna be chucking heads in no time, pain or no pain.

Anyway I am back now and looking foward to pictures of lots of happy anglers with sand between their toes and straining backs from heavy fish!!!!!!

Yep, had that once or twice Phil, it does concern you at first. It's amazing how well a good stretch will help. Perhaps a good stretch BEFORE the flinging starts..

good to hear from you again...won't be long now.

We'll have to get out again this spring. I can't do the 3 day thing anymore but I got a different spot with different fish that I think you'll like.