8 posts in this topic

Finally got the ol rods out and dusted off . Went to Kent Narrows Sat night and got just a few hits talked to some other guys out there and they had only caught a few small rocks. Water was49degrees . Nothing on the depthfinder . FOr a while there thought it was broken. Took my son and a little buddy of his out today(mon) at Queenstown saw a few large yellows taken but really slow. Taked to a few guys who said that a big school came thru this past weekend..............DOH......SO we went to Tuckahoe park and ended up catching 12 or so fish both White and Yellow Perch. The largest fish was only maybe 6 inches....... but the kids liked it. All in all a nice weekend now just need the water to warm up a few more degrees to catch some big Rockies:angel9:

Nice to see reports starting to trickle in again!

Thanks for the report and I hope to provide some here soon!

Ok been out again this past week a little better caught some fish but all small rocks biggest being 17 inches. GOing to try again toight. WInd is blowing hard but somewhat protected in the ol Narrows. Haven't sceen any Shad at all this time last year they were in there thick and heavy along with some monster rock. Water temp was 53 near the top so I think any time . Bringing the camera tonight and hoping for the best:blob1: Got the ol fishing bug working now just need to hear that real screamming

LOL ONE fish small cold as hell wind blowing...but I was fishing:angel10:

Went trolling last Thur. released a 30'', 36'' and 40'' rock. Nice eve. on the bay. Fish are coming on.

Nice fish Dumb Bass. That's a good way to start out the season.