8 posts in this topic

Gonna try and get out there as the sun comes up. I'll probably be the guy in the big yellow rain suit trying to stay warm and wondering how I managed to backlash my new Reel so bad LOL

been hearing good things out there, give em hell. Be sure to post a report, I may stay up around the bridge on the opener if they are biting at SPSP

most defenitely......I wouldn't dream of going out and not posting a detailed report of my trip on every board I frequent LOL. If I get any good pics I'll post some here, but I'll put them all up in my gallery so everyone can check them out.....I'm just dreading the cost of bloodworms LOL

I and the president of Pasadena Sportfishing Group, Inc stopped by this afternoon and met a couple of you fellows just as the wind and rain picked up. Hope you all held out long enough to get some pullage. I will say that if persistance pays off you deserve it. Rough day out there. Thanks for pointing me to this website, i tink i wil enjoy your posts judging from what i have looked at.

Milt

Yeah, that was me. Thanks for bringing in that Wind LOL. I braved the wind and the rain for about 1 1/2 hours after you left I think. I couldn't tell if those white perch out there were stripping my bait or not, so I decided to check, well I knew good and well with those gusts, I wasn't going to get a good cast. My hands were waterlogged and freezing, so I decided to take a break and wait out the storm a little while. The rain and wind kept going, so about 2 hours after it all started I took off and headed home. I wanted to fish longer so bad, but just couldn't get back out there. This coming weekend I have to work so no fishing for me :( However, the following week is a short week for me, taking off thur and friday and will be going out of Deale Island heading out to troll for stripers

My hands were waterlogged and freezing, so I decided to take a break and wait out the storm a little while. The rain and wind kept going, so about 2 hours after it all started I took off and headed home. I wanted to fish longer so bad, but just couldn't get back out there.

We've all been there, man. :-)

Yeah, if it hadn't been so nice when I left the house I probably would've dressed more appropriately and may have been able to tolerate the weather a little more. Oh well, there's always the next trip.