Flatfish

ABC News Article on Barak Obama

9 posts in this topic

:cussing::cussing::cussing:

What a load of crap. Why do they think America is is holding people down. I guess they think these criminals don't have to be responsible for their own actions.

:cussing::cussing::cussing:

What a load of crap. Why do they think America is is holding people down. I guess they think these criminals don't have to be responsible for their own actions.

:icon_thumright: Just wait a few months all this will seem like nothing compare to what is coming.

Everybody has a "mouthpiece" behind them. Clinton has Ferrerro <sp?>, Bush had loonies, everybody does! I'm sure we will see them storming for McCain shortly, like Dave said.

I know, one may think, 'How can they align themselves with such an interesting character'? They really don't. They simply see that they would rather have their vote and all that they influence than have them turn against them.

Are these characters speaking FOR the candidates, as in a spokesman? Nope, not at all. Anyone can jump up and say what they want. That's what makes this country great and I would fight for them to have that Right!!

Loonies are everywhere and they thrive on the public splendor of having their mug on tv, it's a power thing. They think they have power but it's really only in their mind. Just ignore them or laugh at the clowns they really are.

Just keep the candidates message in mind, research and exercise your Rights and vote the way you can in an educated manner.

If you don't vote, you don't have a voice, at all....

If you don't vote, you don't have a voice, at all....

My voice is represented through any of these three toolbags we have clowning around as 'mainstream' candidates? cha, an monkeys fly out of my butt....

My voice is represented through any of these three toolbags we have clowning around as 'mainstream' candidates? cha, an monkeys fly out of my butt....

Yep, I agree. Vote: NONE OF THE ABOVE

The way I look at is this if they don't like what goes on in this country leave . He not going to get my vote.:brave:

Let me start by saying please don't take my last reply the wrong way because there are things that goes on in this country that I don't like either. Like trying to stop people from driving on the beach, but back to what I was trying to say is that there are people who come to this country who wants to change things that generations have done before us because they don't believe in it or don't like it. GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS and also my SON who is in Iraq defending our freedom and country.:brave:

CHIP

I really can't say anyone of the candidates really fits my beliefs. I'm going to wait until I hear something I like, before I vote for one of them.