cook out or crab feast   12 members have voted

1. 1. cook out or crab feast

• Crab feast
    • Covered dish as before

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

9 posts in this topic

Just wanted to get some of your thoughts on what to have at this years Fling either a Crab Feast or as in years past everyone brings a dish.

I voted "as before"

a Crab feast in nice but Im not big on picking them:icon_rambo: now the wife is, so.....hmmmm, I could be fishing while she picks me some crab meat:dontknow:I just may have to re-think my decision on this:icon_scratch:

Love crab but i'm not gonna want to pick crabs in the midst of bunker-slimed-fingers and sand.

Gotta go with Steve on this one.....sand, slime and crabs don't mix.

Love crab but i'm not gonna want to pick crabs in the midst of bunker-slimed-fingers and sand.

I gotta agree there.....the idea of picking crabs in the sand isn't fun either....lets hope I can make it this year....

As long as there is some handwash available I don't think picking a few crabs is that big of a deal. Its not like you would be sitting in the sand picking the crab.

I will agree that we shouldn't turn it into a crab feast though. Too many poeple out there don't like picking crabs, and even more don't like eating them.

My solution is a hybrid, Have some crabs available for people who want to pick and eat them as a side or snack, but not for a main course meal. Have the bugers, dogs and sausages and all the other good food for the main meal!

Just as a side note, I am not going to want to pay the crab prices this summer, With the new regs that are possibly coming out, OUCH!

Maybe a few of us can get together before the fling and go catch a couple bushel's! **calling everyone with small boats** ** calling everyone with small boats**

It ain't no fun unless you taste a "Hint o Bunker" on your food! wouldn't be the first time I tasted it!

Don't matter to me as I could do crabs or other!

Either way, I'll be smoking some pig.......

I'd just want to scarf down the chow and get back to drinking.

Er, I mean... Get back to fishin'.

Basically means burgers, hot doggies, etc.

I REALLY LOVED that PA sausage in the big pot at the summer fling.

hint-hint.....