5 posts in this topic

and went ahead and got a CTS today from Fishsticks4u!

Couldn't take it anymore and knew I would be unhappy without it. Dropped it off to be built already, so hopefully I will have it in a week or so.

Put a Fuji reel seat and some Alps guides on it.

Also picked up a solid Pink blank for my daughter as she has been giving me puppy eyes for a Pink fishing rod!

Now what reel should I buy to put on the CTS???? Thinking of a Blue Yonder magged by Hatteras Outfitters!!!

I looked on the site and didn't see a selection of colors for blanks. Did I miss something?

Go to www.ctsfishing.com or http://www.ctsfishing.com/colors.htm and you will be able to see the selection of colors on blanks there.

The first batch of New CTS Blanks sent to Fishsticks4U are all Cobalt Blue. FS4U is currently in the process of working with CTS to get the new Blanks in some other colors as well.

Another batch of CTS is currently being ordered on on it's way. They are going to update the website as well with the new blanks here shortly.

Now what reel should I buy to put on the CTS???? Thinking of a Blue Yonder magged by Hatteras Outfitters!!!

good luck! you could also call hatteras jacks. thats where I got my BY. might be quicker.

You might want to consider Toruim, Saltist, or ABU 7000 for more line a capacity otherwise with as far as that CTS blank will cast your not gonna have much line left on that 6500 to fish :eek:

`bucket