9 posts in this topic

After a lil time away and getting my fishing stuff together and revamping some things. Da BoNes is back. But I am sorry to say I may not be doing alot of Virginia fishing this year as I have been in N.C. doing most of my fishing but needless to say Im back. So lets get some lines wet and have them rods all bowed up cause the season is knocking at the back door and is about to burst wide open.

BoNeS out

Welcome back :icon_pirat:

Let's plan on Big Reds from Ocracoke in March next then eh?!

Mark

Dont feel sorry for that fat fart - he never left - I talk to him all the time,he stopped by the house last week twice......he has been too busy spending all that cash he won in the Lotto .....and he didnt even tell you guys he won !!

Dont feel sorry for that fat fart - he never left - I talk to him all the time,he stopped by the house last week twice......he has been too busy spending all that cash he won in the Lotto .....and he didnt even tell you guys he won !!

Well since you let the cat outta the bag how did you like that new Hummer I got Jamie black and chrome and set up as a fishing tank EH! And hows it that Jeep treating ya told ya she was a beach running beast. but then again I guess we both woke up lol .. Hey did Andy ever get that rod from ya? if not get with me I might take it off ya hands. to match up with the new Lami I got,, with a 144 getting ready to be wrapped. Oh and we have a trip planned Buxton Bound March 7, and 8th maybe the 9th also ,, yall should come on down and wet a line with us. Ok last beer and im off to bed.

BoNeS out

Yes he sure did, you just missed him by about a month.....he came over to get the VCAN rod and we went fishing- http://www.atlanticanglers.com/virginia-inshore-fishing-forum-pictures-reports-advice-techniques/5062-while-dixie-lay-sleeping-4-feb-08-a.html in my new boat, did I tell ya I got a new boat ?

Mark your calendear for March 16th, Lisa & I will be there- how about you & Kim ? March 21st the open to the public

Blah Blah Blah!:icon_pidu:

Doubt I can make it down then B, but will be there toward the end of March!

in my new boat, did I tell ya I got a new boat ?

Mark your calendear for March 16th, Lisa & I will be there- how about you & Kim ? March 21st the open to the public

Yea I heard about the new Boat talked to you right after ya got it.

And on the 16th we dont know yet since the St.Paddy day Parade in OV is on the 15th and we might hit the one down in Kitty Hawk the 16th but we are talking on which one we are going to B.G. of naggs head butu if Kimm has a say Im sure we will meet ya there along with D.J. and his wife. Ill call ya this week and let ya know. what the word is

roger that gomer- the 16th is a special day for just US

it wont open to the public until March 21st -