9 posts in this topic

Philip did these and we're going wth Bill Regan at Red Sun for the shirts, what do you all think?

never mind, file is to big and I can't resize them from work, oh well...I'll try later-on from home

gonna' try again?

these are drawing's done by Atlantic Anglers, member Philip Aldinger; for Tumb Dinger T-shirts :icon_pirat:tobe printed by Red Sun Apparel in OCMD:icon_thumright:

what do you think? suggestions??

5852a51f17430_Copyoffwp_thumbdinger2.jpg

5852a51f1ddd6_Copyofpirate_thumbdinger2.

I like your original theme, 'got thumb burn'?. It's original and it's good.

Maybe something along that line, and or something about protection from the small teeth when you thumb a fish.

Just my penny....

I like em both Randy. I really like the first one but......... then again, I'm 100% MisFit

Thanks Guys:icon_thumright:

I think we're going wth #1 for the 1st batch of shirts:angel8:

now the HITS just keep gettin' BIGGER, last friday night on the TV show "One Moore Catch" wth X-NFL star Dave Moore, we happen to tune in and sea Robert Gomes, (Dave's co-host) using the Thumb Dinger on a HOTT Amberjack and spoke he very highly of our product:happy3: now I get an e-mail from Jeff that the TV show "Big Idea With Donny Deutsch" on CNN is interested in us:happy2:

stay tuned, 2008 looks like a BREAK-OUT year for Thumbdinger.com and I want to Thank ALL of you at Atlantic Anglers.com:hello: