10 posts in this topic

Coop,

Congrats again on Angler of the Year. Here is your Custom Rainshadow 1418 with Batson Hardware from Fishsticks4u all wrapped and ready to ship! The Silver and Dark Blue, looks really sharp. The Blue is darker when you see it, I guess the flash lightened it up some.

I'm doing everything I can do from going to cast it right now, as it's one blank I do not have in my arsenal! Purdy looking rod, hope it has some good JuJu for ya!!!!!

Wrap and reel seat:

22108Coop1418001-1.jpg

Wrap:

22108Coop1418002-1.jpg

Wrap Close Up:

22108Coop1418003-1.jpg

Ferrule:

22108Coop1418005-1.jpg

Guides:

22108Coop1418004-1.jpg

Oh man, that is beautiful!!!!

Coop, you worked hard all year (family, work, fishing), now you'll need to work this one hard too!

Steve, you hit it right on the head. While I was looking at the pictures and scrolling down the page, I was thinking, "Oh man..." Very nice looking rod.. Can't wait to see it in action.

Coop, Very nice looking rod, you will like that one. Stan

Coop waht you goint to do with something that does not throw 10+ oz. Great lookin rod will be great on the lighter days.

Coop waht you goint to do with something that does not throw 10+ oz. Great lookin rod will be great on the lighter days.

That 1418 looks sweeeet!...can't wait to throw it.

Hey Jim, Nice to have a rod that will load with only a few ounces. All I have are beefsticks...I just finished a 1502 to add to my lighter arsenal, nice 6nbait rod. I think I'll have everything covered now. Next, I am going to build 2 rods for summertime stuff for my spinning gear. I am thinking either the 1 piece 1208 or the 2 piece 1267. Jim, Stan or anyone else make any recomendations out of these 2? May just build one of each.

BTW, when ya comin down for some fishin...give me a buzz this spring.

Coop I have 2 1267 if you want to wrap one. I did 2 this winter for freinds and they loved them. One was all pink and the other one was a Steeler's wrap.

1266 and the 1267 are both nice blanks!

My 1266 is spinning and will flat out toss some metal for Blues, Stripers, Spanish, whatever and also makes a great pup rod. Wouldn't be surprised if it pulled in more!

My 1267 is conventional and I absolutely love it as well. Use it mostly for pups, and blues!

I've been tempted by the 1208 as well, as I love a one piece rod. May have to put one in my hand this weekend when I may break down and get my CTS!