5 posts in this topic

Hit Bass Pro yesterday and picked up a bunch of Misc. stuff for the spring.

Picked up a spool of Sufix Siege Camo line (8# test) and loaded it up my trout set up today. Anyone else used this stuff yet? I have used the regular siege and like it.

Also pick up some crimps and a set of crimping pliers and began to make some rigs. Man is that quick and easy!

Slowly, but surely I am getting everything ready to be a go when it counts here in another month!

Yeah, I took my daughter to the beach the other day to feed the seagulls and man, smelling that air was like... well, it was nice. :happy7:

Yeah, I took my daughter to the beach the other day to feed the seagulls

Fattening them up for the spring grilling, eh? :D

Now you've got 'em spoiled, they'll be everywhere! LOL!!

I think I'll go to BPS and buy some Suffix.

BPS doesn't carry the good stuff Steve no Tri there. Head to Alltackle and grab a 1lber if you are anal about line. I found big differences in knot holding and abrasion resistance, just having suffix isn't enough...need the tri.

BPS doesn't carry the good stuff Steve no Tri there. Head to Alltackle and grab a 1lber if you are anal about line. I found big differences in knot holding and abrasion resistance, just having suffix isn't enough...need the tri.

Got plenty of Tri already, just wanted to try this Siege Camo on my trout set up. I do like the tangerine orange siege as well, but seems a bit slick at times holding knots.

I am going to go a touch down this year and fish 14# and 17# most of the time instead of 17# and 20#.

Made plenty of rigs with snelling the hook and crimping terminal at top of rig today. Man do I like the ease of the crimping. Just hope it holds as well under pressure!

Wish someone around here carried the Tri-Leader material as I love that stuff!