11 posts in this topic

Been crazy busy with work, but I did get the chance to take some time and enjoy the fine weather and fishing in the sunshine state while at school.... If you happen to be in Ft. Lauderdale and want to take a charter out these guys were great. They warned us that the fishing was slow but still put us on the fish. Out of the 12 caught that day I had 4 of them. One king Mak one strawberry grouper and two yellow tail snappers as you can see nothing of great size but it was a blast. The boat was "Catch My Drift" with Ryan and...(forgot the capt name) pretty cool guys. Also got a chance to do a little surf fishing in West Palm but no dice... I think the front rolling over had something to do with it....

5852a51ed53c7_IMGP0653half.jpg.8e9587099

5852a51edaf22_IMGP0672half.jpg.ce5e63822

5852a51f03901_IMGP0660half.jpg.4d8092f11

5852a51f08b05_IMGP0664half.jpg.ecde234fb

Welcome home Ollie!!

Tough to leave warm FL, wasn't it?

I did Merritt Island last week, great weather!

Hey, at least you got your feet in the sand and dinner.

What was the school for?

STCW 95 compliance... First aid, fire fighting, personal survival...etc.

all professional mariners are required to have these classes. Pretty good school, and hey it got me into shorts and flip flops in January:happy3:

Nice to hear from you! Glad your doing well.

All of these FL reports wants is making me want to book a trip next winter!

Long time no see! Looks like a storm brewin' off the coast! Nothing new to us.. :icon_pirat:

Ollie, long time no see.(or hear), hey glad to see your doing well, drop me a line if you get a chance.

Yeah no doubt brother.....You went off and got this sweet gig and now I don't hear from you....Glad you're doing good....Hopefully we can hook up this spring/summer for some fishing.