13 posts in this topic

...to fish alittle and get my OSV permitt, prob stop at Sunoco/Dr. Unks on RT 611 for breakfest @7:30am. my cell # is 443-392-5556 driving a gold Ford Escape

Randy, sounds good. Did ya add it to the calendar? :up:

Remember, you can go back and edit your first post and put it on there. It really does us remember. Plus, we want to actually see your pretty face in person! :-)

EDIT:

BY GEORGE!!! I shoulda checked before I posted! MY POSTS REALLY WORK!!!! :mrgreen: :v:

I just shortend it up a little so we can see the whole screen at one time.

Have fun breaking in that new setup Randy. Let me know if they make ya watch that beach driving video when ya get the permit ... :)

Have fun breaking in that new setup Randy. Let me know if they make ya watch that beach driving video when ya get the permit ... :)

:? you're kiddin', I gotta' go sit innna' classroom and watch vids :x

should I pack-a-lunch :wink:

ok, let me know if Im missing something, truck has plenty of ground clearence, have a 13" x 18" 3/4" thick board. low pressure tire gauge, 3000lb floor jack, shovel and my "tow strap" is a "ratching " 5000lb gvw tie down strap. is that it :?:

Randy, I think chomper was kidding,,,I have never had to watch a video unless they have changed something this year,,,sounds like you got everything :v:

I usually got stuck in the corner... :kid:

Well I was going to come out, but I just checked the weather, and unless something changes, I'll probably just go to Sandy Point. almost 200 miles is a long haul to stand in the rain all day LOL

I understand but Im still going to the beach, only 150 miles for me and Im soooo use to the drive 8) and I do have a few other erands to run down ther :mrgreen: now if your going to-be at SP, when and where :?: it's on my way back and I planned on stopping there anyway to see if my magnetic gate card was working yet or if I still need to talk to someone about it :roll:

Not sure yet, when I decide I'll post it up in a seperate thread and put it on the calendar

ok, I promise last :?: @the OSV permit. what do the accecpt for payment :?: cash, check or credit card, all of it :?: sorry, I just never carry cash :!:

update: if the weather is not that great on saturday, I may stay over till sunday 8)