18 posts in this topic

Not sure if anyone on here has one laying around they don't use but if you could keep an eye out in your travels and shoot me a PM if you see something in the 12'-16' range with a decent trailer less then $700 preferably. Doesn't matter what it looks like as long as it floats without issue and doesn't have a total POS trailer.

LMAO. I don't even think I have to comment on this one.....

Yeah BOYYEEEE....I couldn't be happier!!

Seriously tho, I've owned boats for a LONG time now....it's definitely a love/hate relationship. I'm still on the honeymoon with this one....ask me how I like it next year, lol.

Gettin a jon boat is a great idea tho, in all seriousness. They're alot of fun, and very versatile.

And, if you find you need an offshore fix before you can swing the SF, gimme a call. You're welcome on BOHICA anytime!

LMAO. I don't even think I have to comment on this one.....

yeah, like maybe Ben should attend the boat show in OCMD next weekend, huh:icon_scratch:

maybe WE could get him to "plop" a few grand down on a new Sailfish right now:eusa_dance: you know, boat show discounts and all that:happy7:

Yeah that's the other thing:

Wait until Ben catches himself a white....and decides to put his usual amount of hard work, research and dare I say obsession into mastering that art.

I predict he'll win the open within 5 years.

Yeah that's the other thing:

Wait until Ben catches himself a white....and decides to put his usual amount of hard work, research and dare I say obsession into mastering that art.

I predict he'll win the open within 5 years.

yup, I agree:blob1: cant wait to sea what those spread-sheets would look-like:icon_scratch:....how many gallons of fuel toget to the Baltimore vs wave height and fetch, X's wind speed and direction divided by # of POB's....:icon_surprised:

Ben, I hope you know I just bustin' yer chops/JK'ing on this:eusa_shifty:

good stuff guys, still debating a larger boat for just that but I like the sand too much right now. The SF cuddy or something like it is a family and inshore/CBBT boat idea at the moment, tough to find something perfect for everything unfortunately.

I MIGHT be able to afford the payment but wouldn't be able to run the damn thing, 10lbs of bunker is cheappppppp.

a 23' boat can get you out there, you just have to pick your days, I have seen 19'rs out there a couple times. sailfish boats are supposed to have a really good ride too. I hope it works out for ya. I hope it works out for me too getting the sailfish 236CC. it is already rigged up with a tower and outriggers, it will be a fish killing machine!

a 23' boat can get you out there, you just have to pick your days, I have seen 19'rs out there a couple times. sailfish boats are supposed to have a really good ride too. I hope it works out for ya. I hope it works out for me too getting the sailfish 236CC. it is already rigged up with a tower and outriggers, it will be a fish killing machine!

I've seen that boat for sale a few places, hope you get it...love the tower.

I MIGHT be able to afford the payment but wouldn't be able to run the damn thing, 10lbs of bunker is cheappppppp.

It's ok, you wouldn't have to run it very far.

You can park it 200 yds off Assateague and we'll paddle out to toss metal or float fresh from your deck!

See? Won't cost ya much in fuel, eh?

The search is back on, the trailer was a total POS...wouldn't have made it 10 miles.