Randy Stinchcomb

Does NE1 know if the OSV permit$ went up....

11 posts in this topic

They went up I just went down and got mine the other day for a "night" pass it is $110 that allows you to fish at anytime of the day or night, there is also a "day" pass witch allows you to be on the beach from 5am to mid night that coast $90 I think and then you have the bull pen pass witch cost more not sure how much that one is. The only thing that has not changed is the annual gate pass it is still at $20 bucks.Just so you know now you have to put the sticker on the inside lower left or you window.

Man, that's a shocker for someone that sees $70 on their site.

I suppose it's ok for those that have their sticker already affixed to the bumper instead of in the window. Seems odd, wonder why....

Whew, glad I got mine in October.

I noticed they do have the new price for the "all parks" gate pass posted. It went from $50 to $80.

Man, that's a shocker for someone that sees $70 on their site.

I suppose it's ok for those that have their sticker already affixed to the bumper instead of in the window. Seems odd, wonder why....

Whew, glad I got mine in October.

I noticed they do have the new price for the "all parks" gate pass posted. It went from $50 to $80.

The reason they gave me about putting the sticker in the window is that they had a lot of problems with stickers coming off the bumpers and even some people switching stickers from one truck to another.

probably an enforcement thing as well with time limit permits and racks on trucks etc. I know you can't see my sticker unless you are about 2ft from my bumper.

glad i renewed mine in december.:icon_profileright:

A Dec.2007 renew would have got you another year @ the old rate.

I personally think the day/night price break is bs but I won't have to deal with that till Dec 2008.Going to see if they have the 2008 "gate" cards out yet. Anybody know if they are available?

I got two gate cards a couple weeks ago, so they are out.

Nice and ugly bumble bee yellow!!! YUK!

Yellow, eh?

Maybe it won't bs as hard to lose....

I wish they had a mag strip on the national cards, would be nice to use at the island gate. The national jumped to $80 this year, won't get a local Assateague gate card.

Good to know the "gate cards" are out. I'll slip down ther fri and pick one up. Maybe take a rod or two with me! Got a lot of permit stuff to do before the warmer weather though. I guess it would be to hard to put a mag strip on the national card. I'm considering a Del. beach permit this year have had it in the past but don't always get up there. That would be another 100 bucks!