Who will win Super Bowl XLII   12 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win Super Bowl XLII

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 posts in this topic

Ok, it's the time of year when I don't get to fish much, so who's gonna win the game?

I don't care either way! It's be cool to see Eli knock off the Pat's, then again it would be cool to see an undefeated team.

Personally I think the Pat's find a way to get it done.

I'd love to see the Giants win, but I doubt it will happen. I won't lose sleep either way....I'd rather be fishin :binkybaby:

Personally I have no real preference as I would like to see the Patriots finish with a perfect season However WOR-TV Wall St. reporter says that 80% of the time when the AFC wins the country goes into a recession for example 2 out of 3 times the the Pat's won we had a recession While when the Giants won their 2 the economy soared.

I don't really care who wins but if I had to say I would say Pats. I am a big football fan....just hoping for a good game really.

Giants! they proved everyone wrong the past few weeks! Plus the Pats don't deserve the perfect season after the Jets incident.

I wish I could be on the beach instead of watching either of those teams. I love football, but I cannot stand the Patriots anymore and the non-stop butt kissing that everyone is doing to them, and to Eli.

Spring training starts in a couple of weeks.

Alright I am done , good night !

......as much as it pains me, I voted for the Pats...I dont think the G-man can stop Brady att....I really dont like either team but I will be watching the game on sunday......

Want to see NY win but most likely it will be th Pats, just really looking for a good game and not a blow out.