11 posts in this topic

:director:Tom and Rich go shallow for Goliath Grouper on the flats in Florida......

Saltwater Experience can be seen on Versus & ESPN2 starting tomorrow:icon_thumleft:Sooooo, make sure you tune-in:happy1:as there will-be a "post-test" question from the show posted on Monday and a prize for the 1st correct answer.....:evil6:

:director:Tom and Rich go shallow for Goliath Grouper on the flats in Florida......

Saltwater Experience can be seen on Versus & ESPN2 starting tomorrow:icon_thumleft:Sooooo, make sure you tune-in:happy1:as there will-be a "post-test" question from the show posted on Monday and a prize for the 1st correct answer.....:evil6:

i watched it last week and noticed the sponsored by thumbdinger

:)

i watched it last week and noticed the sponsored by thumbdinger

:)

Like that, Huh:happy7: and thar's more to come:bootyshake:

The show is on VS (DirecTV Ch 603) at 1300 tomorrow.

I saw one of the guys wearing the TD on the last show.

He was on the stern holding a big International spooling out line.

5:30 pm today Friday Versus Goliath Grouper Fl. Keys<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

<o:p></o:p>

I saw that show and I also noticed that he used a "thumb-dinger" to lip one of those grouper ---another use that I have not seen mentioned----great show and your GREAT IDEA good job and thanks again

....ok, here is the question::director:

"what did Captian Rich Tudor lose at the end of the show to a Grouper".....:icon_scratch:

please PM me your answer:

1st place winner get's not 1, but 2 Thumb Dingers:happy7:

....:director:the Suffix Saltwater Experience has achieved the #1 position on the Versus network last Saturday....:happy7:

many well deserved congrats goto Captian Tom Rowland, Captian Rich Tudor and ALL the show's supporters:icon_pray:

oh and btw, I've had 1 "wrong" answer:eusa_shifty: so the contest is still open:eusa_dance:

:director:We have a winner....... Grossy has answered correctly that the last thing Captian Rich Tudor lost to a Grouper was his blue glove:happy7:

Congrats Bro' and Thanks for watching Saltwater Experience:icon_thumright: