6 posts in this topic

it was pretty good, kendall grove sucks. it's a shame, I used to like him until he started getting really cocky and being a little tito jr. I like confident fighters, not cocky ones. Gabriel Gonzaga looked like crap, he had that look in his eyes that he was already defeated. penn and stevenson was a war but stevenson was just in over his head. I wanted him to win because I like him a lot better than penn. I have never seen anyone bleed out like that before! they should have stopped that fight. that goop couldn't even stop the blood from pouring out and it was squirting "like a broken fire hydrant" as joe rogan says. the quote of the night goes to the genius joe rogan, "he is a bjj blackbelt and what that means is that he has a black belt in bjj."

Didn't see it, but my man is fighting Feb 16...pitfighting is his specailty...Tank fighting Kimbo...Could be a good 1 minute brawl worth seeing. He was very entertaining during the early years of UFC.

The first PPV UFC I have missed in about a year. Can't stand Grove, can't stand PJ Penn, although he is very talented.

the quote of the night goes to the genius joe rogan, "he is a bjj blackbelt and what that means is that he has a black belt in bjj."

LOL