Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Steve

Glow Sticks

10 posts in this topic

the shipping and hansling is 12.99 you can get them at the dollar store for $1 for one pack of six thats a differnce of 3 cents each stick....

:lol: Randy, you crack me up dude! :lol: ,,,we put glow sticks on the rod tips at night to watch for the ever impending rod shake and pull down,,,aka, FISH ON!!,,,with conventional, the clicker can help when you are dozing off or help when your not paying attention to the rods,,,I like to use them, so I can tell when I have a doggie or skate,,,they certainly wont take line.

Okay, I just won the bid for $.55 for 100 lightsticks:

$.55 + 12.99/100 = $.14 a stick

Dollar store you get:

$1.00 for 6 sticks = $.17 a stick

You save $3.00 per 100 sticks.

I think that was what Coop already stated. I just broke it down. I love lightsticks...

:lol: Randy, you crack me up dude! :lol: ,,,we put glow sticks on the rod tips at night to watch for the ever impending rod shake and pull down,,,aka, FISH ON!!,,,with conventional, the clicker can help when you are dozing off or help when your not paying attention to the rods,,,I like to use them, so I can tell when I have a doggie or skate,,,they certainly wont take line.

:lol: I was thinkin' that but I had to make sure :lol: I am boat-person, so Im like a feesh outta' water when it comes to Surf-fishin' :D

Sam holds Sunday Night Rave Parties in an ill attempt to attract strippers :chef:

Sam holds Sunday Night Rave Parties in an ill attempt to attract strippers :chef:

guess I should bring a fist-full of $1 bill$ :wink:

Bring your $, at least I can earn a few bucks considering I get skunked in front of all my friends every time I go. :v:

Now see Sam, ya should'a got the sticks at one cent.....

Randy, they can be used to attach to a drop line on a boat, they'll attract bait which will attract game fish.

We used to hang a lantern from a low bridge in FL to attract shrimp then we'd fish for the Reds along the ouuter edge of the light.

Another fun use is to cut them in half like Sam does, but sling the juice on your buddy's back and laugh at him all night.

Of course, he'll have no idea why you have tears in your eyes and ROTSL.

Skylar, was that to attract Strippers or Stripers?

hahahaha

Steve, yeah we use 'em off shore at night inside of baits and inshore I've been know to light-up a few feet of a chum-slick wth 3 or 4 strung together 8) but now I see what you guys really do wth them, I'll watch my back :wink: