9 posts in this topic

Dave has a nice pic in the winter issue of the coastal fisherman holding that HUGE drum he landed in the fall. Nice to see one of our fellow anglers in the paper. Very nice and congrats on that drum!

thanks guys, it was my first and hopefully not my last. lol, hey by the way if anyone can get me a copy, that would be great. just pm me for my address, it is kinda hard for me to get down there right now. thanks again.

until you are able to get a hard copy you can download the pdf of that magazine online.

the winter issue can be found through april in most places as well.

I remember that fight. Dave can land large in a hurry, but this beast took him a few minutes.. LOL

if I can remember correctly she took me around 45 minutes or more to bring in. What a fighter. I am hooked for sure now. Thanks for all the kind words everyone. I am starting to get the itch again I have not been out fishin since the beginning of December, and it looks like I wont be out again for a while being I broke my left wrist a few days back. not in a cast but I cant support any weight. I was told around a month to month in a half before I can use it again, then I will need to rebuild the strength in it. Still should not affect my spring fishing. thanks again guys.