Flatfish

Kool Ice not that cool?

8 posts in this topic

Only two?

Reads like they simply slipped through.

Things happen...

Tom pleaded guilty and things move along.

I'll still "shop" there.

It's about the only place around you can buy swamp rabbit. :bunny:

I've seen them unload hundreds of 18"+ from trucks. I drive over two hours to pick up bait, fish for 12 hours just to catch one. :BangHead:

Mistake or not, whatever the circumstances, the fine is certainly cheap for cool ice, compared to the probable thousands the cops spent trying to bring them down.

I've seen them unload hundreds of 18"+ from trucks.
Who-where????

Who-where????

From the article, it says they are allowed to sell anything between 18" and 36" Maryland waters bass.

If they are tagged for other states they need to follow those other states regulations.

I say that 80% of the blame is on the commercial fishing boats that harvest these bass. 20% of the blame is on Kool's. I certainly don't expect them to measure every single fish that that sell. Now if they where selling obviously oversize fish like 45" then I would have more of a gripe.

If you ever been to Kool's you know there aren't a lot of people who understand what is going on. There is no communications with the people who work in the receiving docks at kools.

If you ever been to Kool's you know there aren't a lot of people who understand what is going on. There is no communications with the people who work in the receiving docks at kools.

Most of the people I have dealt with on the docks don't speak english so yea communication could be a big issue.

Most of the people I have dealt with on the docks don't speak english so yea communication could be a big issue.

YEP! The only thing they understand is little slip of paper with LY written on it.