Randy Stinchcomb

Here We Go Guys.....

10 posts in this topic

congrats! I hope it blows up for you. I've had a few people go to BPS with me and ask about where they keep the thumbdingers. I've bought 3 and lost 2 so far so at least you'll have repeat buyers!

Hey Randy , way to go and congratulations on the success of your invention! Good luck in your debut on the big network! I will be on the look out for it.:eusa_clap:

I've bought 3 and lost 2 so far

Ben, how can we correct this:confused3: make them in hunter orange? add an LED? and how are they holding up for you?

Ben, how can we correct this:confused3: make them in hunter orange? add an LED? and how are they holding up for you?

they hold up great, nah I just lend them out while fishing and they disappear in pockets etc, stuff you don't think about when packing up. I may have one or two come back to me yet but I'm not holding my breath.

:icon_thumleft::icon_thumleft:

Ben after I cast with mine I put it around the PVC part of my sand spike, where it stays while riding to the beach (on the front of the truck in the basket) and in-between trips in the yard (the Velcro has held up remarkably well). I received mine as part of the initial testing that Randy did over a year ago (time flies) and even with the abuse it’s held up fine. I have and would recommend these to anyone who use conventional reels with heavy payloads and for spinner guys also. Before this I used to use either a leather glove, bicycle inner tube or sports tape.

Great product

Jim

Lost mine too. My pops used it all the time and somewhere down the line it got lost.