19 posts in this topic

It's winter time so back to our monthly reports. Still some fish to be caught. I hope everyone had a great year.

Feel free to post your reports here, fish or no fish.

Happy New Year!

Go fish!

Fished some different waters. My brother, who always comes up on the MD side to fish with me, has a place in captains cove, so we decided to fish on the Virginia side of the island. Nothing like a change of scenery once in a while. A little different from the md side, had to wade out 50 + yards to cast, very shallow but water looked good.

I was joined by both of my brothers, pop, and nephews. Nice day, windy but comfortable and started the New Year with a keeper, 29.5". Quite a few dogfish as well. Nice to see and fish with the family for the holidays. Water temp, if my new thermometer is accurate, was 48*.

Great day!

0108Kevin.JPG.7922333e5ac8e56db57ab9c4ed

0108Ray.JPG.3a79a311f183bf594d182ac7f849

0108nephews.JPG.cd1a97f872c4b9738582cdcf

0108dad.JPG.975595acf2e4d8f5454f9bab3bd4

0108jan.JPG.5270ce60d06dbdaaa0df8c41f2a0

WOW, what a way to start the new year. Congrats!

way cool, good way to guarantee the first keeper of the year. Congrats!

Go get 'em Coop!

That sure is a flat beach!

Great pics and nicely done Coop! Starting the New Year out with a bang! :icon_pidu:

Nice job Coop!! Area looks REAL familer to me, fished right close to there Sat 29th. Congrat's

nice fish. i fished a few miles past the bullpin yesterday caught one 24in rock and missed some very good hits. used herring and bunker that i got from bev good day all in all

Hit the beach yesterday for a few hours with nothing to show. got off just as the snow started to come down.

Dave, nice to see ya get out. I have been stuck at work 10 days straight and haven't been able to sneak out. Hopefully next week, I'll be fishing.

Dave, steady onshore fetch Thursday night into Friday. I am heading out Friday around 1pm until dark. I am amazed how many fish are still off our coast from what I have heard, nothing in real close but who knows. With the blow coming in, just maybe.

Was going to head out all day Wednesday but I think I am going to wait until Friday, seems to be better conditions...maybe a slim chance of something.

OK Coop I'll see ya Friday, might just have to head out Thursday too. :icon_pidu:

Strong S blow Wednesday to pushem up and then a strong ESE Thursday & Friday to pushem in...:eusa_pray:.