6 posts in this topic

Hoping the easterly fetch can warm up the surf zone enought that some fish can be found on Sat...good luck to all. IMO, this is the best shot for a big fish before the spring...although at this point maybe a 10% chance.

Can't think of a better way to waste a December day. Got a nice one Jan 7 last season in similar water temps so you never know...

After this I may strip the reels down til spring...well I guess it depens how it goes on Sat.

Ben,

Saturday looks like a good head wind from the East to test out my new Heaver. She sure looks pretty, can't wait to throw her!

thanks again for making time to meet on Wed. We'll be out on the beach on Saturday in the blue Durango.....

Dave

Good Luck guys!

I have not been able to get out in almost a month and this weekend looks like a hard NE dow here. If i lays down a touch, I will try to give it a try!

hard E now looks like, choppy surf and 2 days of east...couldn't be better unless it was in late May.

Best Of Luck Brother Ben:icon_salut: CSB:fish:and have a Merry Christmas:icon_pidu:.................or and remember...."don't let your Thumb Dinger dangle in the surf, roll it up, fold it up, tuck it in your shirt":icon_rambo:

Looks like I will be out there all day Sunday...... Good luck to everyone still trying!!!