5 posts in this topic

Went to the Bay Bridge tunnel tues. Nice day on the water and turned out to be a nice day of fishing as well . Had 2 other buddies and myself caught 6 Large Rockies. Brought 3 .....43 inchers home for some Christmas dinners. Nice day on the bay:eusa_dance:

th_fishandmaggie149.jpg.aea3f161a14dda5a

Thanks man........Great way to end the year fishing ...now I have to wait for late March and early April for them to swim back up the Easten Bay and I'll be waiting for them at Kent Narrows:icon_thumright:

Nice fish, which tunnel were you trolling off? I have always had my best luck off the eastern tube bouncing right off the rocks. If you can manage to stay clear of everyone else who has the same idea, the fishing can be outstanding.

We were eeling it just about a mile or two north out of the boat ramp (think it's called Kiptopeak) Where the concrete ships are used as break waters. There were a ton of boats up there with the same idea. We wanted to end the day jigging around the bridge but by 2:30 we had our limit and it was starting to get cold out again so we called it a day.