8 posts in this topic

I wanted to introduce myself to this community of fishermen. Great stories and threads! I look forward to sharing ideas with other forum members.

I may be a novice, but I have enjoyed many river fishing trips in Nicaragua and deep sea adventures off of the coast in Costa Rica.

Life should only be cast and catch.

Richard

Hello Richard!!

Thank you for joining us from so very far off.

We would love to read your stories of the adventures you have had and will continue to have in the beautiful land you call home.

I too, plan to fish your waters in the future. The more information you can give to us, the better.

The more stories you write, the more hearts you will warm and smiles you will bring into the world. Of course, we want to hear the bloopers too!

:D

Thanks for joining us Richard!

Steve...

Welcome, I can't wait to hear stories about Costa Rica :) I am getting married in june and am planning a honeymoon in Costa Rica winter of 08/09 (didn't want to go during the rainy season right after the wedding)

Hi Richard. Thanks for checking from your beautiful homeland. Please put pictures on when ever you can. Welcome to the neighborhood!!

Grossy

Nice to meet everyone.

Thanks for the warm welcome. Just came back from Belize and had the chance to fish there as well.

Fish bite during Christmas!

Richard