Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest JayBird

World Championship Surf Fishing Tournamnet

18 posts in this topic

Pretty neat looking tourney, wish I lived close enough to the shore to fish more often.

Good luck with it!

Very cool tourney,,,Jaybird, I expect to see you in the contender category,,,good luck and go getem!

Awesome man, that sounds exciting! I'm glad it's getting the recognition it deserves.

Thanks everybody! Tournament committee has been pretty proactive with their response and scoring seems to be on the up-n-up!

I received handicap points when I first register … which was a bit of a surprise. But the tourney folks explained based on my registration, region and season .. they compensated me points to keep the points ratio fair and close ….

I emailed back and ask them did they have rocket scientists doing the scoring? And they replied “No!” A Yale mathematical graduate who has a passion for surf fishing lol

Good luck in the Tourny.... :welcome: to the forum

Just registered for posting messages & was brousing...love tournament fishing & just might enter. thanks...

Welcome Reel Woman! Feel free to post and comment as often as you like! :mrgreen:

:lol: O.K. Look for me on the contenders page very soon. Headed to Hatteras TODAY...will catch fish tonight!!! Happy Easter everyone.

Welcome aboard reel woman :D Good luck in Hatteras.

Hi everybody I well it’s my first week in the Top 5 seat “Woo woo” I guess my crawling out on the jetty and hitting those couple Flukes off the mouth of Roosevelt Inlet paid off! :D

I was shock to find out that I beat out some guy from Australia who caught a fluke this past week. This was according to an email I received from one of the tournament committee member “I think the Aussie guy?” :?:

But I must admit I like how proactive these guys are and I’m not saying that because I hit the Top 5 seat "Well" :P

CHECK OUT WHO IS IN 4TH PLACE!!!!! :lol::shock:

:oops: I got so excited I goofed! I'm 4th in the HUNT and 10th overall.

Always remember, some women shop, REEL WOMEN FISH.