7 posts in this topic

<TABLE height="100%" cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top colSpan=3>Sam - thanks for letting me post this.

My cousin was driving home from the hospital visiting his girlfriend who had just delivered a baby boy. At 11:30 pm he was crossing an intersection and was broadsided by a drunk driver.

He is currently in the hospital in a coma and the prognosis is unknown. They have 2 other kids and she only works one day a week and will soon run out of money to pay the rent and other bills.

My uncle lives in Captain's Grant and keeps his boat at Bay City and fishes with my cousins at B-bouy and all the spots you delaware guys know and love, just to give some perspective on how close to home this hits. My cousin had just finished trade school and was working as a millwright when the accident occurred.

If anyone is interested in donating to this fund, please send your donations to me via paypal, or PM me for my address.

I will match all donations dollar for dollar thru 12/22.

So, for all of you that I've pissed off over the years, here's your chance to bankrupt me.

Paypal: redasys@rcn.com <!-- google_ad_section_end -->

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=windowbg vAlign=bottom align=left bgColor=#efefef colSpan=3><TABLE width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

rEALLY??????????

I CAN BAKRUPT YOU????????????

Hmmmm.....

Erbby - Thank you for your genorosity. God bless, and have a happy holiday.

I just found out that the Millwrights Union is donating their Toy's for Tots donations, so the kids will have a nice Christmas. Great news.

Unfortunately, there's still a long road ahead for Ray.

Bob

How is you cousin doing has there been any improvement

You all are in our prayers :eusa_pray:

Ryan,

Rent is $900.

Carl,

I haven't had a chance to talk to my aunt yet. I know they wanted to give him a tracheotomy to help fight pneumonia, but I don't think it's done yet. I'll find out more tonight. It sucks not being able to visit (immediate family only).

Thank you for the prayers.