10 posts in this topic

Going to try to get out from 8 too dusk Thursday,,,figure I would fish from low / high / low,,,I am not liking the lengthy and strong offshore fetch and the lack of any real high water at high tide, may make it tough to catch one with stripes, but you never know,,,Sam, I want to here more about this experiment,,,I could always use an extra edge.

Dave, with the way the forecast is setting up, the surf will be like a lake,,,may make it tough to find a good spot,,,at least the weather is looking pretty good that day,,,Sam has picked some good locations,,,every single spot he has picked looked fishy,,,I thought for sure Sunday night we would get into a real large one,,,,water looked real good just before the sun went down,,,Sam, your the boss, rearrange your schedule and take the day off :)

Flat, rough, sunny or rain its fishing to me. I've had some luck finding holes mostly with skate in them :( will probley drive the beach for awail befor setting up in one spot..let me know about where ya will be..

Dave, something just came up and may not be able to get out there until late am.

I'll be there after 12pm. Hopefully, I find you guys! :mrgreen:

It's looking like a REALLY good afternoon/evening for fishing the sand! :v:

Cant seem to find any fresh, Bev doesnt have any and with this wind, she may not get any in for a while,,,I guess frozen will have to do.

I would think tomorrow would be a good morning to get out there and get bunker. I won't be coming out until noon, so there is still hope.