6 posts in this topic

After picking up my blanks last weeks, I dropped them off to be built and just picked them up last night. Today I expect I will find some time and take them out to play for awhile.

1st is the CTS Bay Caster Pro Blank (BCP866810-2-OL) which I will most likely marry to a Stradic 4000 today. Blank is rated for 1 5/8oz - 4oz and is 8'6". Built with all Fuji hardware and diamond shrink wrap. Blank color is olive.

CTS1-1.jpg

LAMI1321M2-1.jpg

CTS3-1.jpg

Second is a Lamiglas 1321M 11" 1 piece, which says is rated from 4oz -12oz, but I really see this blank going up to about 6oz with 3oz being the sweet spot. Built with all Fuji hardware as well. Gonna try out a few reels, before I decide what to leave on this one.

LAMI1321M-1.jpg

CTS2-1.jpg

Hey I got a new toy too !! Nice looking rods homie !!!

Wahoo012-1.jpg

I went over the coast guard safety list yesterday and made sure all the chit was together and had everything I needed. Flares were expired so off to boaters world for new ones.

Am calling BOAT US @ 8am today to get membership re-newed and added to to insurance....already had it measured for curtains.

BOAT US !! or sink..... I will never ever for No reasom give SEA TOW another dime.....and YOU know WHY !

SEA-TOW SUCKS