10 posts in this topic

Okay, we've got the white stuff coming down. Who can catch a striper in this? Pictures welcome! :icon_santa:

It's snowing up here too but unfortunately I'm stuck at work and besides it Buck week no fishing this week

It's snowing up here too but unfortunately I'm stuck at work and besides it Buck week no fishing this week

Buck week?

Buck week

We have some crazy new rules this year. This is the 6 day firearm week which means you may harvest 2 bucks on your resident license. In NJ firearms are limited to shotgun or muzzleloader only. So to hunt this year it's license, doe permit, & buck permit @ $28 a pop muzzle loader is another $28 Of course our permit season runs from last week of november to feb 9th and your allowed 2 baldies a day there is a pause for Christmas week. The buck permit allows you to harvest 1 buck outside of buck week unless you harvested 2 bucks during buck week in which case your $28 buck permit is void Hope thats clear

very cool, Scott. I really thought hard about going out this afternoon. Thanks for the pics.

WOW.....Snow, Fishing and The Beach:eusa_dance: Can't ask for anything more :icon_pray:Wish We were there:crybaby2:

I'd hit the lake but it's iced over. Got down to 14 degrees last night.

Made it hard to shovel the 4" we got yesterday.

Time for a FL Keys run!

(wish...)

It's holding in the 80's!

*edit: The local ponds Grossy, nuthin' much.

I'd hit the lake but it's iced over. Got down to 14 degrees last night.

Made it hard to shovel the 4" we got yesterday.

Time for a FL Keys run!

(wish...)

It's holding in the 80's!

Man it is just about ice fishing time! Good stuff if you are prepared for the elements and are missing a few screws. But it is better than going stir crazy.

Never tried it - always have stuck to the streams in the winter...but I'd love to give it a shot one day. Long as you prepare properly, sounds like a blast.