5 posts in this topic

I'll be out during the daytime on Saturday and probably Sunday.

If this wind dies down, I am going to get a flat at Kool's so if you need any please let me know!

I'll be out during the daytime on Saturday and probably Sunday.

If this wind dies down, I am going to get a flat at Kool's so if you need any please let me know!

Hey Treed!

The wind shouldn't be a factor. I'm still trying to decide whether to head out to Assateague Island (Maryland/Virginia) or boogie down south (Outer Banks) with the rest of the crew...decisions decisions. What are the hours for Kool Ice?

Drive 4 1/2 hours plus 300 miles to Cacalacky or 3 1/2 hours to AI......

Jim - looks like i may be takin a quick trip - be down Friday night, leaving saturday night or Sunday morning (depending on how tired I am).

I'll keep you posted....

Hey Treed!

The wind shouldn't be a factor. I'm still trying to decide whether to head out to Assateague Island (Maryland/Virginia) or boogie down south (Outer Banks) with the rest of the crew...decisions decisions. What are the hours for Kool Ice?

Drive 4 1/2 hours plus 300 miles to Cacalacky or 3 1/2 hours to Assateague Island......

i would goto hatteras did you see the red drum tackle report for the past few days lots of fish being caught......

You're right about that. There are plenty of fish being caught there. Water temps are in the low 50's at best and with the weather report showing warm, all H#ll's gonna break loose. I hear puppy drum, trout and stripah's are being caught.

Momma pulled the reins tight on me this weekend. :help::cussing:

Catchem' up boys!