5 posts in this topic

Monkey off my back!

Heading out around 2:30 am this morning. With the advice from bucket, I landed my first rock of the season with my second cast. It was the tail end of high with the first fish, fat 24in. Second one didn't come until the tide started moving out. I'd say about 5:30. that second fish had some sea lice on it's body.

Few others around me started hooking up. I wanted to stay and fish more but wanted others to have a chance at some fish. It was tempting to fishing longer.

Seems the fish are further out in the channel this yr. I guess it's due to the dredging. One thing I notice was either my body is getting old or I need a new rod with more backbone. Felt like I struggled with the schoolies. Better bust a move on wrapping that new blank.

alley cat

both my bay trips backed out today......what to do what to do now...good job this am

Hi it tonight, but it was elbows to $^%$*$ out there and everything in between. Caught a schoolie that was legal, but let it go.

Saw a few other small ones caught, but got to be too aggrivating, so I split!

Perc,

Was you that showed me the "Lenar way" :happy7: And its just great that I was able to help out your fishin' disposition ~ pay backs are hell ain't they :BangHead:

Dixie,

Word is out?! Been real slow there so far this year and the first quasi good bite an it's all ATE up :3some: No worries if ya fishin' it like Alley Cat at 3am otherwise head elsewhere eh :dontknow:

`bucket