28 posts in this topic

Last week there were some reports of stripers caught both on the beachfront and inlets. Tog action has been very good as well. Chomper blues are also making a showing in the line up.

Feel free to post your reports here, fish or no fish.

I hope everyone has a great Thankgsgiving Day!

Fished the walkover area from 1:30 till after hightide. Surf was rough needed 8 oz to hold strong wind from the south east tough casting.

SKUNKED.

Going to a TG buffet in Ocean City tomorrow planning to fish the Ocean City beach after dinner.

Fished for for a couple hours yesterday evening with nothing to show. We will be heading out in about 15 min. for a full day of fishing. Dinner isn't till 6:30. Hopefully we wil have something to report. Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Fished the beach today from 11 till about 6 nothing to show for it but some doggies, Sam you didn't miss anything today hope to hear some good news from you and Carrie soon. Good luck with the days to come and I know there will not be one you will not wont to miss.

See ya all on the beach soon:icon_santa:.

Fished just a short while today - about 3pm to 6:30pm this evening. Nothin buts skates and doggies. Hope to try again tomorrow.

fished hard friday caught the skunk:angry7::angry7::angry7:on the way off we did manage to catch a GMC had to tow it 3 miles off the beach 4 wheel drive broke:angry5::angry5: pretty day northwest wind =no fish

dugl - sorry we didn't see ya yesterday. We stayed at the north edge of the orv. Catch you another time!

fished hard friday caught the skunk:angry7::angry7::angry7:on the way off we did manage to catch a GMC had to tow it 3 miles off the beach 4 wheel drive broke:angry5::angry5: pretty day northwest wind =no fish

you can get around pretty good without 4 wheel drive engaged. Just air down a bit more.

There have been a couple times I forgot to put my jeep in 4X4 and drove all around the beach without even realizing it.

That works well for a Jeep but not an 8000+ lb vehicle.

I can run in 2wd near the water on the hard flat sand at low tide but that's it.

Ya'll need to start catching some pin striped suits. I had mentioned that it would happen this weekend or a day or two after.

i'm going to try again this weekend as long as the north west wind stay's away:angry2::angry2::angry2:the big boy's&girls have to come soon &play:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance: