8 posts in this topic

Hit Lesner from 5:30pm till 7:30pm with Bucket and only saw a small schoolie come up. Didn't have a good wind or feel to it, so we left and headed to Chix by the base of the CBBT.

Chix produced some schoolie rock from 16"-18" and maybe an occasional 21" by others. Steady bite lasted about 40 minutes while we were there, then the current slowed and it was over. Pink/White stingsilver was the ticket and others were catching on a mirrolure (black).

Bucket phoned Alleycat on our way off the beach who had arrived at lesner and said the bite may have started up (Go Figure:confused:), as he was getting some bumps and a 28" had just been landed. Was gonna go down and join him, but I sprung a leak in my waders somehow and had a boot full of water, so home I went.

Hopefully we will see a report from Allleycat here in the morning!

well...

i don't think I have it anymore. Came up with a few taps but no hook ups. With the high boat traffic and boats fishing the channel, I decided to pack it in.

Playing daddy to a 6month old and a 2 and half yr. old has rusted my touch with a rod and reel. Felt like a noob out there:crybaby2:

alleycat

Perc,

Don't think it was that, just think between the boats, lack of bait, and no wind, wasn't much happening!

So go have a :icon_pidu: and get back in line at Lesner for some :boxing: :argue:action later this week!:icon_tongue:

think I may hang it up for the yr and start building rods for next near:)

think I may hang it up for the yr and start building rods for next near:)

Say it ain't so!

All your going to do is sell them to Bucket anyway!

P.S. I'm making the Fishsticks4u run here in the next week or so, lemme know if you need me to pick up anything! I got me a Lami coming back with me!!!

Say it ain't so!

All your going to do is sell them to Bucket anyway!

P.S. I'm making the Fishsticks4u run here in the next week or so, lemme know if you need me to pick up anything! I got me a Lami coming back with me!!!

how about a Wheel's 933-1 9ft:icon_wink:

how about a Wheel's 933-1 9ft:icon_wink:

Yup, I think that one is all me and I have not tried a Wheels Blank yet and have been meaning too!

Yup, I think that one is all me and I have not tried a Wheels Blank yet and have been meaning too!

you can try mine out once you pick one up for me:eusa_dance: