13 posts in this topic

Saw them the day he picked it up.... WOW not only was this guy fast..like a week, but he did an amazing job... the pics don't do it justice.

that is pretty sweet indeed, i couldnt aford one so i made mine myslef.....every cut,bend,notch and bracket all hand made.

i cut sewn and did the curtains and zippers too

clear.gif

That's bad ass!!! I'm thinking of doing my own vinyl. I can buy strata-glass pretty cheap, and all I'd need is an industrial sewing machine that you can get on ebay for like $150.

How did you pattern the vinyl? I'm thinkin about taping up some craft paper around the boat, and drawing the pattern with a sharpie. Any better ideas?

That's bad ass!!! I'm thinking of doing my own vinyl. I can buy strata-glass pretty cheap, and all I'd need is an industrial sewing machine that you can get on ebay for like $150.

How did you pattern the vinyl? I'm thinkin about taping up some craft paper around the boat, and drawing the pattern with a sharpie. Any better ideas?

Craft Paper? I hope its not windy that day!

I would try some old white bedsheets you see in the hospitals to hangup and draw a pattern from. If you need any let me know, I got a good supply.

The guy who did the vinyl on the pursuit (top and 3 sides for like $1000, great deal) is out of business.....

So I'm gonna be looking thru the off season at boat shows and such. I've decided NOT to do it myself, as there's just too much involved, especially when using strataglass (the chit's expensive!).

Chris- have no fear, I WILL find the best deal or, if you find a good place, let me know.