12 posts in this topic

Starting with Tuesday I will be in town and fishing by noon or so. If the weather is nice OR I catch anything/have any confidence that I WILL catch anything I just may stay out the night. Fish all day Wed. till the family arrives late in the afternoon. Hope to sneak out Thanksgiving night for a bit. Maybe Friday as well. I will update this as I go along but for sure Tues and Wed!

I'll be at the top end if anyone wants to come by.

I'll be down From Tuesday PM to Saturday we are staying at the FSK on Rte. 50. Will be fishin in the area of the walk over not sure when yet

I'll be in town from Wednesday night through Sunday night. Will be fishing as much as the rest of the family lets me...

I will be out maybe Thursday after din din. All day Friday and probably one of Sat or Sun (both if fishy's are biting)

PS-- I have heard of some big blues being caught at IRI so hopefully they will be here very soon with the striped one on their tails!

We're here plan to be fishing this afternoon for the incoming tide

will be just south of the walkover Blue Ford Windstar

Will be wearing my nice new AMSA sweatshirt

Ok - for thanksgiving weekend my approved fishing pass from the family:

"Any time other than thanksgiving meal" - sounds good to me :eusa_dance:

So i'll be in town tonight sometime.

T-day -Open to fishing after 6pm

Friday, Saturday, Sunday - open!!

Open to any activity that involves a chance at a my first Maryland Rockfish. Although a nice fat Assateague Island rock would be ideal!

Ok - 3 more hours of work then...tick tick tick...:3gears:

I think Thursday Night I'll be at the OC inlet fishing for stripers. My parnets want to check out the boardwalk! So Amanda, My Brother and I will be fishing the inlet.

Friday is going to be spent at AI after shopping is done.

Not sure of the weekend plans just yet! Shoot me a PM if you want to meet up.

We are going to a TG Buffet in OC tomorrow afternoon planning to fish the OC beach after that

Happy Thanksgiving to ALL

going early fri. morning maybe bloody marys&fire may stir up some big fish.tropaw met you at the air pumps 2 weeks ago may see you there & catch some fish:happy10::happy10::happy10::happy10:

Dugl - yep, I remember you. What are you drivin again? I'll look for you...if I see ya, can you spare a bloody mary? :icon_pidu:

i'll be in my friends truck again black f 150 .the wind is going to blow the same direction &speed as last time.hope to catch more than we did last time.the skunk:angry1::angry1:how did youfellows do?

Dugl - don't remember exactly what was what day (we fished both sat and sunday) but we ended up with 6 blues (only one big enough to filet) and a couple skates.

I fished this morning in back of the condo for a couple hours - 1 fat doggie, 1 skate. Current was STRONG! Was using 10s and still on a slow drift w a fish finder rig. Had to give up on my mullet rig - it was sailing down the beach with 10s. I didn't have any 12s - that probably woud've held.