3 posts in this topic

Got a 4 keepers Rocks at the Narrows Sun night. Not too big (22 biggest)but ended the dry spell. Tons of small ones so the night went by pretty fast. Had a buddy of mine get into a school in the Eastern Bay (thursday)and he said that he was catching 30incher after 30 incher for a half an hour. Would love to have found that hungry school. We went out Saturday afternoon looking for birds in the Eastern Bay but that wind and cold were just toooo much saw just one pod of breaking fish and by the time we beat our way over to them they were gone. That water temp has dropped big time we had a 56 degree temp. Not sure at what temp they stop biting but I think we are fast approaching it:coffee2:

that seals it, I talked myself out of going Sunday afternoon:BangHead: I'm towing the boat to Rock Hall and making the run to the narrows.:3gears: I can't let this big fish weather go by any longer.

Been catching some nice fish in the Narrows the past few weeks. A friend of mine caught a nice 32 incher on a Bass Asss. Tons of little ones but every now and then you hook up with a school of larger ones then the fun starts. Fishing from shore is done I think for the year. Only Perch are biting.