9 posts in this topic

SORRY:frown:!!!! Can't post the pics. of the 18 1/2 inch Striper I caught last night out @ Chicks Beach some guys including myself catch quite a bit of those sweet rockfish. Me only caught one , but the website here only allows pic to be a certain size and mine were too BIG to post so I'm leaving them at myspace.com my profile is: Leonard92@myspace.com . You can go there and leave comments. Sorry Jamie and everybody. If ou like you can leave you e-mail address here and I can send ya the pics. Chat with yall later CYA!!!!

Great White Shark :glasses2:,OUT!!!!

VCAN MEMBER

hold on hold on goober i'll go get it......... 6 : 02

6:05 .......Hey I'm back !! See how easy that was ? good job Leoman......Dixie & Bucket will be proud ! Best part is you outlasted the others and caught fish after they went home......:hello:

LeoRockkeeper-1.jpg

CONGRA12gif-1.jpg

I really appeciated my brother :icon_salut: for that I have two other pics. that you can check out on myspace & leave comments if you want. I have that one as my main pic there now. Can't wait for both of us to go out there and round up some more Stripers. I left there around 6:30pm had to head home to fix dinner we will be having Striper for dinner some time this week yummy:D!!!

Now it's timed to party :eusa_dance::eusa_dance:& have a :icon_pidu:2 celebrate the mighty Great White Shark brought in a Striper Wahoooo!!!!:happy6::blob1:

Chat with later aligator.:cya:

Great White Shark :glasses2:, OUT!!!

VCAN MEMBER

DUDE !!! Dixie called me last nite and said he was sure glad you finally got a rockfish !! he said you are the MAN.....he wants to fish with you again soon !!! YOU ROCK LEO !!! :3gears:

IS IT OK TO GIVE DIXIE & BUCKET THE GREAT WHITE SHARKS NUMBER ? LETS GET ANDY IN ON A TRIP TOO !!!

HECK YEA BRO:::

4d61edc-1.jpg

Stevie dont hate me - LOL

Nice to see ya got out and got some luch there Leo!

Bigger ones to come, keep at it.....:icon_thumleft:

Leonard,

Good to see your on the board with a fall rock :happy7: I'm not a my spacer so I'll say it here congrats!

Jamie the VCAN home office has the GWS number, only question is do we just post it here "for a good time call" :icon_syda:

Mark

YO HO LEO !! You left me a message yesterday but no number dillweed........call me at the tackle shop 460 - 1958 or the cell.

Will be here all day 6 to 6 Bro !