8 posts in this topic

Ok, since the washington post messed up my birthday fishing plans, we have finally rescheduled. Dad will probably be getting out to the beach with the camper on the 15th or so....I will be showing up with Ciara and the Kids on Friday night after work....I plan on hitting the beach hard and fishing as much as possible. A weekend of sitting on the beach, with a cold beer and a nice bottle of jack to keep warm...oh yeah and a fire!!!!....Hope to see a few of you out there.

Good luck Jeff

Just good luck???? No, I'll see you out there...bonfire and beers on the beach????

Just good luck???? No, I'll see you out there...bonfire and beers on the beach????

Weekends are hard for me with work and all, might just have to stop by for a beer.

Looks like prime striper time. I'll probably be grounded because of the baby, but we'll see.

OMG, I can't win this year!!!!! Apparently dad's camper isn't gonna be out of the shop in time now :( I'm still planning on coming, unless its raining (not doing a cold nov night in a tent in the rain with my kids)....so keep those fingers crossed

Ok, so...The camper is fixed, I just got done pulling an all nighter working (I really hate this shift) and I'm about to head to mom and dad's to help dad load up. They are leaving around 10-11am today to head to the beach, Ciara, The dogs, the girls and I will be heading out as soon as Ciara gets home from work tonight. I'm figuring I'll be hitting the island somewhere around 10pm or so. After working all night I doubt I'll be doing much fishing tonight but plan on hitting it hard all day tomorrow. We'll have two trucks on the beach...Dad's big red Quad Cab Dodge 2500 and my Blue on Blue 88 Ramcharger.....If you're out stop in and say hi!! Should have a fire going and hopefully fish biting....