37 posts in this topic

I'll be in OC this Friday night, leaving Sunday sometime. Looking for my first MD striper. I'll be spending a good portion of the weekend on AI i think...but open to any plan that gives me a good shot at my goal.

And before anyone mentions it - yes I do know its raining...its not a trowpacal storm...not my fault this time! and I don't care - i'm fishin anyway!

:3gears:

Steve,

If you're around friday night, give me a call. I'm gonna hook up with Oliver and Dave and throw lures at the bridge. Probably around 6-7 o'clock.

Steve,

If you're around friday night, give me a call. I'm gonna hook up with Oliver and Dave and throw lures at the bridge. Probably around 6-7 o'clock.

you forgot the "Captian":icon_rambo:

Steve,

I'd love that - I've been hearing some positive things about the bridge lately...few keepers showing up... I'll see how early i can get down there. Definitely will give you a call. thanks.

Steve, DO IT:eusa_dance: Captian Bob will put you on the :fish: 4 Sure:icon_salut:

which brings up a ? :icon_scratch: where's the pic of my 1st bridge Striper:dontknow:

Prolly still at the beach in my camera which I forgot to bring home :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

Prolly still at the beach in my camera which I forgot to bring home :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

I think Bob does those thing so he has to come back down sooner.

Dude, the only way I could possibly come down sooner would be to quit my job.....(there's a thought)