Erbby49

Woman Shoots Albino Deer

13 posts in this topic

Neat looking. They are all one chance in a lifetime to me. :eusa_dance: dont know if I would shoot that one though. Guess I'd have to be there. :dontknow:

I've always heard that shooting an albino deer gives you bad hunting luck the rest of your life, according to indian legend. I dont take the chance. Plus they are pretty rare. I've had my chance at two of them in Frederick, MD. One doe and one 4 point. Passed them up.

BAH!!!!!! Stupid......did you listed to the end of the video???? "She doesn't know if she has room for a mounted deer so she's contacted Cabelas to see if they are interested in buying it" That should be illegal, makes me think she just shot it for the trophy...

BAH!!!!!! Stupid......did you listed to the end of the video???? "She doesn't know if she has room for a mounted deer so she's contacted Cabelas to see if they are interested in buying it" That should be illegal, makes me think she just shot it for the trophy...

many people do, i cannot stand trophy hunters

I agree. I thought that whole selling it to Cabelas bit was pretty lame. :icon_thumbdown:

Ok, when hunting or fishing, ALWAYS carry a camera.

That deer should have been shot with a camera.

As for a comment on selling as a trophy, my comment is the same as CG's.

Her deer ,her right!!

CONGRATS TO HER!!!!

Since when did wildlife become a possession?

Jeff

In most states wildlife is concidered state property until legally harvested and tagged then it becomes the property of the harvester.

In one of the states I hunt in if I shoot a deer and it runs and drops on an connecting property that I do not have permission to enter upon. Technically I have to call a State trooper to retrieve the state property. (deer)

Rocks & Reds

It may be her deer but she may not have the "right " to sell it

I do not know Minnesota regulations but In all the states I hunt it is illegal to sell any part of a game animal

Jeff

In most states wildlife is concidered state property until legally harvested and tagged then it becomes the property of the harvester.

In one of the states I hunt in if I shoot a deer and it runs and drops on an connecting property that I do not have permission to enter upon. Technically I have to call a State trooper to retrieve the state property. (deer)

Rocks & Reds

It may be her deer but she may not have the "right " to sell it

I do not know Minnesota regulations but In all the states I hunt it is illegal to sell any part of a game animal

Welll I dont know all the legal mumbo jumbo, people sell dear all the time, in the paper, flea markets, yard sales, want ads , internet , etc see it all the time. Some very famous deer heads boone & crooket deer , have been bought and sold at auctions. Have to check the laws. If that is the case though than GIVE IT AWAY!!!! is that against the law too? dont think so! Thats where most of the game animals in Bass Pro,and Cabela's comes from.

Now on to the point! Some people cant be happy for someone when they do something there proud of (and its legal) THEY have to B***H about it and cut them down thats not right! Ive seeen it happen many times on all the forums not just this one.. I think its pretty sad actually, and not very sportmans like!! Thats my opinion! everybody got one.....

So once again CONGRATS TO HER!!!!

I say Congrats to her also In her place I would harvest the animal

In fact about 10 years ago I had a shot at a 8 point white but I missed

I say Congrats to her also In her place I would harvest the animal

In fact about 10 years ago I had a shot at a 8 point white but I missed

Erbby49 I apoligize if I come across wrong my comments weren't directed toward you, they were just in general.