17 posts in this topic

the beach is closed friday and saturday due to flooding just got word form fellow amsa board member. but hey its not like its a good day to fish anyway..... lol!!!!!!

Thanks for the warning! I was planning on driving there this weekend. I would have been tourqued if I got there and couldn't get on the beach!

hope it will be open again come monday.:icon_pray:

WEL YOU KNOW HOW IT GOES THE WATER COULD RECEDE AND THEY COULD OPEN IT AT ANYTIME NO WARNING.

Or...

They could keep a lot of it closed because they don't have the manpower to go out and check it. Seen that too....

But eventually it will all open.

Better safe than sorry, wouldn't want to get buried by a high tide.

We'd wind up having a picture of our rig getting eaten by the surf break.

It is open from the entrance to Kilometer 24.

ATTENTION: The OSV zone will be closed as of 11/2/07 until further notice due to storm activity and extremely high tides.

Curious when they say the beach is shut down is it the whole beach or just the OSV area :dontknow:

THE NPS STILL HAS THE CAMPGROUND ON HTE OCEAN SIDE OPEN I HAVE FRIENDS THAT WERE ASKED TO LEAVE THE BULLPEN AND DIRECTED TO THE CAMPGROUND FOR THE NIGHT THEY SAID IT SHOULD BE OPEN AROUND 11 AM ON SAT

Well, the good news is that water temps at the bouy are now officially under 65*.

Well, the good news is that water temps at the bouy are now officially under 65*.

Very NICE!

With this storm approaching this weekend will those big stripers that might be just arriving here be ducking into the bay for some cover this weekend? Would it be a good time to fish the inlet/bridge a bit?